Thursday, August 23, 2007

I have truly found it this time...



I bet your leeetle seessee van can't do dees..........Syncro De Mayo...here we come!!! This is the coolest Vanagon ever! (That I can afford). Introducing the latest...the greatest...my 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon SYNCRO...with full Westfalia Package. (That's all the camping gear). There were only about 1500 of these babies sold in the US...and I have one of them...and a nice one at that. It is a 4-wheel drive with bush guard...for going through the trees on the way to the campgrounds...way out where no body can find us. It has a receiver hitch on front and back...you can see the back one in the picture. I can carry all my stuff without it falling on Sarah and Jacob when I turn. It came with a TV/VCR, microwave, potty and power inverter...as well as a generator.

When I drive down the street people turn their heads...they are sooooo Jealous. Do you know how I know that? Because I used to be jealous when I saw one of these...cause I wanted one. Now I have one and THEY are ALL so jealous. By the way...I stole it and there were about 6 back up people who were very annoyed that I got there first. This guy was one of them....yeah, go get a Jetta...you'll feel better.....NAAAAWT! (It's kind of like radio contest winning...only...first one there wins...better luck next time!)

I had to sell my kids into slavery to pay for this baby...but you know as the song goes...Vanagon Syncros can be together forever....Ahhh! True happiness!

(Kemp thinks I am a member of some secret cult... What do you think?)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yesterday I was making a right turn while coming at me from the other direction, making a left turn around me, was this GIGANTICALLY HUGE Winnebago thing! It was petrifying!! I thought of you :)