Friday, February 9, 2007

My blogs

You know what I realized today? I can't possibly use this space for journaling. If you all read the things I would blog about...like the really meaty thoughts I have, or the things I do or experience daily, you would either be shocked, dismayed, depressed, appalled or very grateful for your own lives. But they would hardly be appropriate for sharing with the world. If I eliminate those things, you would likely be very bored. Today was one of those days that If I told you about it...you would go OH-MY-GOSH! And I might tell you about it in such a way that you would laugh hysterically and think..."Oh that Robin" or you would be shocked or probably both. I think I am going to try to see what life would be like without drama, but I don't know how. It seems that I go out looking for drama. I can't remember a time when I was without some major drama in my life. Sometimes it is fun to talk about and people are amused with the stories I have to tell, but maybe, just maybe, I would LIVE LONGER if perhaps I didn't have such a high drama/high stress life. So, how does one go about decreasing life long drama...any suggestions?

2 comments:

Paige said...

Um...don't do anything and stay home all day? Oh, and don't have kids, because they are pretty dramatic. Can't wait to hear about it, you drama queen.

Mich said...

Hit men.