Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, another year has come and gone. Last night we did the annual Christmas Tree/Firework display...do you want to see it? Jacob video taped it with his new camera...here it is...



I must tell you it is a much more awesome sight in person. In the background you can hear the fire alarm Christmas Tree ornament that I bought...it warns you if your tree is on fire. We were amazed that it kept working long after the trees were done burning. The whole process almost makes one nervous when the fire really starts to get big...part of the excitement is the nervous fear that something could go very wrong...and the hope that it doesn't. Sounds crazy, I know...but when it was all done Jacob let me know that I am much more fun than his dad on New Years Eve...chalk another one up for me. OK that was unnecessary.... (New Year's Resolution #1.....Forgive and get over it ....blah, blah, blah!) New Year's Resolution #2 - Lose 20 lbs. New Year's Resolution #3 Be kinder and if it doesn't need to be said...don't say it. I have a lot more...but I will spare you. By this time next year...I'll be a whole different person! What are your New Year's Resolutions??

2 comments:

Mich said...

New Year's Resolution #1--Be more like Robin!

(Let's) GO FLY A KITE!! said...

No, Michelle, I want to be more like YOU...:o)