Saturday, March 10, 2007

Primary Lesson

OK, so tomorrow I am supposed to do sharing time in primary and I have no idea what I am going to do. I have known about this for a couple of weeks and have thought about it, but I still can't come up with any good ideas. What I do know is that the I will be giving a lesson at 3:00 tomorrow and I will talk about something. We will sing songs, teach a lesson and attempt to make it somewhat entertaining and/or interesting. By 4:30 tomorrow I will have done that and I will be relieved. I wish I could just go forward a bit in time, watch my lesson, and then pop back here and write it up so I don't spend the day today thinking about it. Typically I am NEVER able to prepare my lesson until about 1:30 before church and I miss sacrament because the ideas won't even come before that. That's just the way my brain works. But today I am determined to have the lesson prepared today...so I won't be stressed on Sunday. I was determined to do the same last month, but sure enough I missed Sacrament while preparing my lesson...It went very well. WHY CAN'T I THINK OF ANYTHING UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a lesson on signs of spring, symbols of Easter and how they represent Christ's resurrection? you could sing on a golden springtime and hide eggs around the room with the titles of the songs in them, then the kids have to find the eggs? That probably doesn't fit with your topic, but it's all I could come up with on the spot