Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lehi Days and Get over it day!!!

I have been waiting for Lehi Days to come this year. It is this really cool thing where they have a rodeo and all kinds of fun kids activities like dress the goat and calf roping ...just a bunch of fun things to watch. I have been looking forward to taking my kids to it for months, but I didn't know when it was going to be...I should have checked. Well, it was last weekend...I had my kids with me, and I didn't know...so I missed it. When I heard about it I was soooo bummed. I mean REALLY bummed to the point of just ...well, you know really, really bummed... I guess there's nothing I can do about it but wait until next year and hope I know about it and my kids are interested in going, and it's my weekend to have them...arg!!!

OK so ....

Paige posted yesterday about National Get Over It Day. I have never heard of it and I didn't read her blog until today. MAN!!! I really have some stuff to get over, and if I had seen it yesterday, I would have really burned some stuff up. But NO....I didn't read it until today, and now it is too late and I am not going to be able to get over it until next year...WHATEVER!

2 comments:

Mich said...

Oh Honey! It's never too late to get over it. I've been getting over things after the fact for years. Go ahead and get over it today!

Amy said...

Hey, you can come to Lindon Days! It's in August, and you can come up and stay at Paige's house and play with her kids, and come visit us and our kids. We have calf roping and baking contests and fireworks and parades, and all that fun stuff! Let me know if you're interested, and I'll tell you the date!