Sunday, March 22, 2009

Do you think it would be wrong?...

Sarah posted a picture on Facebook of her at an activity with her dad and stepmother. It was titled "Awesome Things I do.". So...to amuse myself I sort of altered the picture a little...I was going to post it to Facebook saying "Fun things I do when my kids are doing 'Awesome Things.' " I was advised against it though. I am not sure I agree, but just to be safe, I thought I would post it here. What do you think?
I think...I should get ready for church.....

3 comments:

jen said...

go ahead and pass the post on. Thanks, I'm flattered.
Sorry, no furs! But it was all about Heidi, if it had been up to me . . .
That picture cracked me up! hope your kids don't read your blog!

Melinda said...

Behave yourself!

Anonymous said...

Not cool for facebook. I saw her pictures, and I was surprised at how OLD her dad looked, and I'd never seen the step mom before.