Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trans Siberian Orchestra...

OK...There was this guy on Craigslist yesterday giving a ticket to TSO away for the concert last night. He said he wasn't looking for a date, but proceeded to explain that he was a "DWM, 43 and down to earth." So I don't know if a date was what he had in mind or what, but I was more interested in finding out what "TSO" was. Well...as mentioned in the title it is the "Trans Siberian Orchestra"...have you ever heard of them? I am sure you have...somehow I can be oblivious to some things... They are like this heavy metal orchestra rock band...and I think they are soooo cool. And wish with all my heart I had purchased tickets last night for me and the kids to see them...at $75 a pop for nose bleed seats mind you. Anyway...the kids and I have been listening to them this morning and having a great time. We are preparing our Thanksgiving Day feast today...(the kids are with their Dad for the actual Thanksgiving this year). So it is making us feel excited for the holidays. I have a couple for you to look at...we especially like this one and were singing it together...we're almost as good....

Christmas Canon

And this guy did quite a wonderful light show with the Wizards in Winter


Now tell me that they are not cool. I have instantly purchased 3 CDs on Ebay...I can hardly wait to get them. Oops, I am typing to the music...better go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, did you go to the concert or not? I love them, by the way, and I can't believe you haven't heard of them.